Necklace Beading Projects
Try making nice and special necklaces which could be stunning!
Project A - Amethyst Wired Choker (Approximate 30 cm)
Lots of amethyst beads / pieces
Beading Wire in Grey
Round amethyst beads
Cut approximate 100 cm of beading wire. Fold into 2.
Put a clamp into the folder end of the wire, followed by a small glass bead. Close the clamp using the flat plier.
- String the round amethyst bead into the wire at approximately 8 cm from the clamp, then split the wire into 2.
- String 5 small pieces of loose amethyst into each side. Then join the wires and put the round amethyst bead into the wire again.
- Repeat this for 6 sections. The last section should end with a round bead.
- Using a stopper and the clamp, measure approximate 8 cm from the round bead of the last section and secure the stopper with a flat plier.
Close the clamp.
- Put in the necklace connectors.
Project B - Swarovski Pearls Necklace (Approximate 40cm)
6mm round Swarovski Pearls in white ( or in your favorite color)
Special shaped Swarovski Pearls in Peach
Beading wire / Fishing line
- Cut approximate 130 cm of beading wire and fold into 2.
- Put a clamp into the folder end of the wire, followed by a small glass bead. Close the clamp using the flat plier.
- String the round pearls into the wire.
- Then at the centre portion, string the special shaped Swarovski pearls in. Make sure that both sides of the necklace contain the same
number of pearls.
String the round pearls again and check the balance.
Using a stopper and the clamp, measure approximate 8 cm from the round bead of the last section and secure the stopper with a flat
plier. Close the clamp.
- Put in the necklace connectors.
Depending on your preference, you do lengthen or shorten the necklace.
Project C - Aurum 2X & Black Swarovski Crystals Rose Pendant
Necklace (Approximate 40 cm)
16 pcs of 4mm Aurum 2X & 14 pcs of Jet 5301 Swarovski Crystal Beads
Semi circle Finding with round holes
Leave shape findings
Steps - Rose Pendant:
Using a T pin, string one piece of Aurum 2X bead, followed by the rose finding and then one piece of the Aurum 2X bead. Cut off the
excess and do a loop
String 2 pieces of the Aurum 2X & Jet Beads, alternating the colours into an eye pin. Cut off the excess and do a loop. Repeat
this step for 2 times.
Connect the finished product in Step 2 to the semi circle finding to form a triangular shape.
Using a jump ring, connect the finished product in Step 2 to the middle of the triangular frame.
- String one piece of Aurum 2X & Jet in an eye pin and do a loop. Repeat this for 10 times.
- Connect 2 finished product in Step 5 together. Then connect the leaf finding to one end of the loop.
- Connect the finished product in Step 6 to the holes of the semi circle findings. Repeat this for the other 5 holes.
Steps - connect to chain:
- Connect one big jump ring to the centre of the pendant.
- Connect the pendant to the metal chain using the jump ring.
- Using 2 small jump rings, connect the necklace connectors together.
This made from combining different shapes of pearls and stringing them together
Glass Pendant Necklace
A ribbon necklace is strung with a glass pendant.
Leather Cube Necklace
Glass Beads and Cube Swarovski crystal beads are used in this jewelry piece.
Return from Necklace Beading Projects to
Return from Necklace Beading Projects to Beads Basic